When i was 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When i was 15

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi all. My name is Joe and i am the founder of City Lights Paranormal Society. Thought it would be a good idea to share my most vivid story. It happens to be what got me into the paranormal as a researcher. I did come face to face with a spirit. When i was 15 a group of friends and i decided we wanted to go to an abandoned location for a few scares. This happened to be right around Halloween. The idea seemed to fit so we did. 6 of us ventured to a run down mental hospital in Montgomery NJ. The place was amazing and intimidating all on its own. It didnt need a spirits help to achieve that much. Any way, Me and my friend mike decided we wanted to walk away from the rest of the grou so it would be a little more freaky. We went all the way up to the attic. As soon as we opened the door i noticed mike stiffened up like a board. I asked him what happened and looked in the direction he was and way at the other end of the hall in the beam of his flashlight was a black cloud figure watching us. After a brief 2 seconds it took off in our direction. Mike ran and when i turned the flashlight back at the figure it had already been gone. Never saw it again and believe me i looked. From then i took an extreme interest in ghosts as i now know they are real. I studied them for a while and when i had enough of that i tried getting into already established paranormal groups. Having no luck with that i decided to start up City Lights Paranormal Society and 3 years later here we are. I hope all can enjoy this story. I still remember that day as if it just happened.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.clps.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

spiritual experiences

Post  lori on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:27 pm

i have had a few. once when my youngest son who was born premature was 3 weeks old, he stopped breathing right in front of me. i moved quickly and grabbed him and began blowing in his nose and mouth, though i knew nothing of cpr for babies. my little sister ran and got on the phone and called 911 and talked to them til an ambulance arrived. my son it was determined had choked on some milk because he had esophogeal reflux. from then on, he had to sleep sitting up in his carseat til he was passed the age that he could choke and or die from sids.

anyway so when he was two, elijah went to stay with a friend while i ran some errands and he told her that when he was a little baby that he was very sick and i was blowing on him and screaming for someone to help but the man that was there was telling him it is ok because he was making him well. my sister, me and eli were the only ones home when the incident happened. the baby sitter was like oh i did not know that and eli pointed to a picture of Jesus hanging in her kitchen and told her it was that man in the picture.

Another time when we were on our way home to Kansas City from Houston, shortly after the Oklahoma City bombing a girlfriend and myself decided to drive over late late at night thru okc to see the site because they were putting notes and flowers and stuff in the fencing around the bomb site. We parked the car and walked over and I was holding Eli. It must have been sometime around midnite or later, and totally quiet, like a ghost town. It looked like beirut though. it was a mess all around the actual site. We were just standing there with our mouths hanging opened at the amount of destruction when all of a sudden eli says you hear all those babies crying? it was completely silent.

another time i was gone to the grocery store and my former spouse was supposed to be watching our 4 kids while i was gone. eli was about 5 months old at the time. the other kids were 10, 8, and 6 at the time. When I got in my car to come home from the grocery store, I got this overwhelming sense of needing to pray for the safety of my kids and to get home as fast as i could. i had no idea why and i was not a real religious person though i am a christian and have a relationship with my God, it was not one of the high times in my life and it came to me completely unexpectadly. so i prayed and speeded all the way home, got there and nothing appeared to be wrong. i could hardly breathe because i was so gripped with fear. 2 days later my sister and brother in law baby sat the kids for me so i could go out with my spouse at the time and they told the brother in law that they had found this cool gun a couple days before and took him out to the woods where he found a stolen police gun fully loaded with hollow point bullets. the kids had found it and played with it while i was at the grocery store. my oldest son who was 10 came across the 8 and 6 year old with another 8 year old friend and told them to put it down or he was going to go tell on them. they were pointing it at each other and playing bad guys with it. turns out it was stolen from a cop in the neighborhood who's house had just been broken into.

i believe that my experiences are holy spirit experiences.

lori

Back to top Go down

Thats Unbelievable...

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 pm

What can we say to that Lori. That is truly unimaginable. Im glad all the kids are well as well as you. I would definately agree that these are some pretty spiritual experiences girl. Shocked
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.clps.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: When i was 15

Post  AlexandraD on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Last year for my birthday my husband thought he would take me to Jim Thrope. I was excited about it. So he set it up for my actually birthday. We got there, checked in and while waiting in the lobby I saw a thing posted on the wall saying they have had paranormal activity, I thought cool and wasn't really paying attention when the woman said what floor we would be staying on.

I also noticed a sign up for a ghost tour, which I'm very keen on. After we brought our bags to the room I felt this overwhelming feeling of sadness and worry. I shrugged it off and kept on with getting settled in.

We did go on the ghost tour later that night and learned about all about the haunting's in Jim Thrope and one of the places that was brought up was the actual Inn which we were staying at, she said what room this woman was truly visiting.. Well after we went back to the Inn we got settled in and ready for bed.

I was just close to falling asleep when I felt this rush of coldness, and I know I had cranked up the heat before we left, so it didn't make sense why it got cold so fast. Well normally I just pull the covers up. For some strange reason I don't know why I opened my eyes and right dead smack was a woman looking straight at me, as if she was wondering who I am and why am I in this room. I got scared and jumped out of bed and made my husband drive us home.

The thought of actually seeing a spirit took me for a ride, it hasn't been the 1st time nor do I think it will be my last time I will see or sense one. Sleep
AlexandraD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My ghost stories..

Post  nsiino on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:54 pm

It started when I was younger than 13,..My father was going to visit family at a wedding, He had called me to say him and his sister would be leaving on a friday night and would be back on sunday, I never daydreamed of a horrible situation with him before..he said okay brat I will see you when I get home, I am dropping some drinks your brother likes off to your house. I wanted to stay so bad to see him before he left because I had a premonition about him getting into an accident with a plane and saw fire. My mom told me not to think like that, needless to say the next morning he passed from an auto accident w/fire. A few days later I went to sleep at my friends house to get my mind off of it..It was late and I was laying in her living room everyone else was asleep, I saw a figure fly from one end of the room and stop in the middle look at me smile and flew out the window on the other side..I am for sure it was my dad.
Another incident was, around 3 am one night I was talking to my friend and felt a cold hand press my skin through my sweater, I had never felt anything before like that.
My mom has actually seen my father sitting in the car with her while she was driving and heard voices of the dead speak to her. She also seen my daughters grandmother leaning over my daughters crib when she was first born.
My grandmother was in the hospital dying and kept calling my fathers name pointing at the window in her hospital room saying dont you see him..in about a week she was gone, It was like he came to get her and let her know it was ok.
My apartment one night you could see a man walking from one room to another with suspenders..I have also smelled the catholic church in my kitchen.
My family has had numerous situations with ghostly spirits, My mother is most prone to them.

nsiino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When i was 15

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum